Friday, November 12, 2010

Ivano Atzori at Assab 1

Just recently Ivano Atzori has performed his latest. Here is some pictures and his own text.


"Hello all,

Here is my latest performance that was hosted recently by Assab 1.

The shoes made out of rags took the place of the pair I couldn't find.
The white suit matched up quite nicely with the iconic plastic cups.
I was in the middle, without much choice.
The public surrounded me. I was alone. Some of you were there.
I oftentimes find that I let a simple gesture of mine become obsessively repetitive. An action becomes uselessly important to my work.
I would spend my days on the swing, up and down, if only I knew how to get off. Instead I start to distance myself, lose faith, become estranged.
But, as expected, I start to miss you; I absolutely want to get closer to you and your things.

In short, when you feel down, it's better not to tell anyone, otherwise..."





For whose is not accostumed with his arts , check high snobiety or GQ.